All accepted full papers will be published in Energy Reports (ISSN: 2352-4847) CiteScore: 2.7 Impact Factor: 6.87 and will be submitted to SCIE/EI-JA/SCOPUS for indexing.
ESPS 2022 welcomes author submission of papers concerning any branch of the Energy Storage Technology and Power Systems and their applications in electrochemical, and other subjects. The subjects include Energy Storage Technology, Power Systems, Energy Internet, Distributed generation, Inductive energy storage, Electrical and energy circuits and systems, and their applications.
Energy Storage Technology
• Electrochemical Storage
• Thermal Energy Storage
• Mechanical Energy Storage
• Wind Energy Storage
• Hydrogen Energy Storage
• Inductive Energy Storage
• Capacitive Storage System
• Power Storage Equipment
•Energy Storage material Engineering
• Energy Internet
• Energy Storage System Design
• Power Systems
• Electrical and Energy Circuits and Systems
• Power Quality Protection and Electromagnetic Compatibility
• Power System and Automation
• Power System Planning and Dispatching
• Transmission and Distribution System and Equipment
• Distributed Generation
• Electrical Element Network
• Power System Relay
• Electricity and Energy Systems
• Power Engineering Materials
• Tidal, Wave, Ocean, River and Hydroelectric Systems
Energy Storage Material Engineering
• Solar Cell
• Fuel Cell
• Lithium Battery
• Solid State Battery
• Lithium Ion Battery
• Hydrogen Cell
• Sodium-ion Battery
• Li-O2 Batteries
• Li-air Batteries
• Li-Sulfur battery
Manuscripts reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published on conference proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted for SCI, EI-JA, SCOPUS indexing. Authors are assured of quick and accurate indexing.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.